Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hi guys!!!! Life has been so crazy that I have not been able to even log on. So today is Sunday and a good day to relax and do some blogging. Here are my newest halloween decoration finds. I got the cute witches hat and pumpkin picture at a harvest boutique. The hat matches perfectly with the witch shoe I got last year. I was so excited when I realized they were a pair. Here is a full view of the shelf and how it works together.


I also got this cute pumpkin. My house is so full of Halloween I only buy what I fall in love with. And this year there were so many cute things.


And here is my favorite. She is a handmade witch, and sooo cute. here name is Glendora



This is my front porch all decorated for Halloween. I love Halloween and my Birthday is in October so I collect alot of decorations I get for my Birthday.




Here is a view of my front entrance.





This is my front porch all decked out. I love Fall.







Here is a view from my side yard. I woke up this morning and the mountains were on fire with so much color, so I just had to share.






As this time of year comes around everyone gets so busy with holiday activities. So I will be posting a little less then normal. Work, kids activities and life sometimes takes over. Love J







13 comments:

Jan said...

Dear J, I was just coming over to comment on your 'missing in action' behavior, but I can see you've been busy! Halloween decor...yours is just fabulous. I have missed you posting, but understand the demands of everyday life getting in the way sometimes. Enjoy your beautiful scenery and surroundings this fall. Cool weather is such a treat! Hugs, Jan

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Love all your new Halloween decor and Happy Birthday!

You were missed, but life does get in the way and that is OK!

Have a great week,

hugs, Linda

Karen said...

WOW love all your Halloween decorations and your front porch is wonderful. Yes life gets in the way but that's OK. I've come to realize I can't get around to visit everyone like I want to so I get there when I can :), it's all we should ask of ourselves :)

Hugs Karen

Laura said...

Hi! I was wondering where you were? Your front porch is so adorable! I wish I had a big one like that! I also love your witches hat and shoe and pumpkin sign. Okay, I love everything! Glad you are back!

Laura :)

Rue said...

Hi J :)

Your Halloween decor is darling!! I miss the mountains, so thank you for the pictures :)

love and hugs,
rue

Laura said...

Hi! When you get the chance stop by, I have something for you!

Laura :)

cindy said...

Happy Fall Jillian!...LOVE the witch hat and shoe!..and Glendora is darling!...Your front porch looks so inviting...you have been busy!..The view from your house is spectacular!...take care, ~Cindy~

Jan said...

Happy Halloween Joj! I miss your postings..hope all is well up there in that beautiful land. Hugs, Jan

Picket said...

Hey girl....hope all is well on your side of the mountain...loved those pretty Halloween and Fall decorations...That view is just gorgeous...take care and enjoy the holidays this year...everyone gets busy around this time but it is a good kind of busy! lol Have a great weekend friend!

Jan said...

Jillian, I am starting to get worried here girl! Where are you??

cindy said...

Where are you?....I am doing some catching up and noticed you havent posted in a while. Hope all is okay. take care, Cindy

Laura said...

Just stopping by to say hello! Haven't seen you in awhile, hope everything is okay!

Laura :)

cindy said...

Okay lady, where are you?....hope all is well. ~Cindy~