Thursday, September 4, 2008

A BIG THANK YOU!!!



I'm sitting here thinking about fall decorating, Although I need to put the family room back together before I can start. I was going over in my mind what I have and how to put it together and I realized how much I have learned these past few monthes and how it will impact how I put things together this year. I have learned and growen so much. Your friendships mean the world. When I started visiting RMS I would often think to myself how can anyone make friends on a decorating website? But soon I was hooked. The advice is priceless. Now that everyone is blogging and sharing their lives, What a blessing to meet people we would never know otherwise. So I just wanted to let everyone know thanks. Love J

9 comments:

Picket said...

Morning girl! I know what you mean...When I first joined RMS I never in a million years would have thought I could have met so many amazing & talented friends....and then to discover blogland...oh my word...these are some of the most caring and giving souls I have ever known...I just want to thank you for being one of them! Have a great weekend sweetie!

Gayle said...

Uh Oh! I don't know anything about RMS - will you please enlighten me? Maybe send me a link? Sounds like something I'd love.....
Gayle
dyeing2hook@msn.com

Jan said...

The feeling is oh so mutual J!! What an interesting learning curve it has been, and I thank you for your support(wink)during the meltdowns. What are new-found friends for anyway?? :) Enjoy your weekend, and we'll chat more soon.

jojillia said...

Gayle, I have looked for your link, and cannot find it. I hope you read this again. RMS is on hgtv.com then click on rate my space. love J

Jan said...

Just a little reminder for those who didn't watch the Stand up 2 cancer program on TV tonight, you can donate through the next week at standup2cancer.org Sorry to get on the soapbox, but it has affected so many of my family and friends, and myself, I just think it is a national crisis. we all need to be around for our children and grandchildren! Thank Jojillia, for your blog. Hugs and Love, Jan

Jan said...

Joj..I don't know if you can get my email off of this message or not, but I am checking the follow up box. Hugs, j

Rattlebridge Farm said...

blogging reminds me of the 50s, when my mother drank coffee with her friends. She took fingernail polish and wrote her friends' names on a kitchen cabinet, then she added cup hooks. That is the modern equivalent of the blog roll!

jojillia said...

Jan, I dont know where to leave comments for you. I just want you to know how much I enjoy your friendship. Love J

Rue said...

Good morning J :)

Without RMS I would have never met so many wonderful people like you. I also would have never found blogging and that has turned out to be even better :)

Hugs and love,
rue