Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Haunted Tour!

The Halloween village is put up. My back aches and more decorating to do but I think it looks sooo Halloweenie here. (is that a word?) Anyway Here is the tour through my own Halloween Town. ariel view. Of Main town. Ariel of the country.

Ariel of Witch Valley.


Were now visiting The farm. lots of pumpkins and a hayride happening.

Look at the cute trick or treaters in the costume parade. The pumpkin carving stand and the square dance towards the back.





The spooky graveyard at the edge of town, welcoming visitors.




Here is downtown. And a taxi to take you anywhere you want to go.




Here is the Hallween carnival. Take a ride if you dare.














And finally the only way out of Halloween town. A ride on the haunted scooner.







I hope you have enjoyed the tour. Love J








8 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

What fun! My mom had Dickens Villages set up like that every Christmas. I could sit and look at them for hours!

Laura said...

Wow! How fun! Looks like you have been collecting for awhile!

Laura :)

Jan said...

TOTALLY awesome. Your children must have loved the anticipation as they were growing up. I'd like to think my boys think of Halloween as lots of fun while growing up, but then, who knows what adult boys really concern themselves with? ;) Well done J!!

Rattlebridge Farm said...

I love this. I've got a Dept 56 Dickens Village, but the Halloween is so much fun!! I love how you have arranged everything.

cindy said...

Oh my god! I want to see that in person!! I could have a blast with that!..I dont know which I like better...witch hollow, or the spooky graveyard! They have a halloween carnival? with rides? oh my god!...and the schooner!! Awesome!..can I come over and play? ~Cindy~

Unknown said...

Holy smokes that is some village you've got there. How fun that must be at night. Great job.

Hugs - Karen

Rue said...

Hi J :)

That is so much fun! I have 3 house, but not a village :)

hugs,
rue

Picket said...

Great tour girl...that is amazing...I bet it is even more awesome in person! lol Halloween will be here before you know it! Take care and have a great evening!