Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Halloween sneak peek!!!!

I have been running around in a dither trying to get decorating done, kids activities taken care of and laundry. Had to regrout the shower also so I have not posted for a few days. I love halloween! I go all out for the holiday. It takes about a week to put everything up, so here is what I have done so far.










After looking at the pictures, everything looks like crap, but in person it looks better.(wish I were better at taking pictures.)




This is my halloween village. It takes about 8 hours to set up. I really thought about not doing it this year but this morning mike carried it up before I got out of the shower. So I guess that means It's going up. I still have the outside to do, I need straw,cornstalks,pumpkins and decorations. so here is my start and I will post the village when it is done. WISH ME LUCK. lOVE j




5 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Whoa girl!! YOu do do Halloween big! With no kiddo's at home now, I only put a few Halloween things out. Just today though I got some things for a Halloween tree. I was going to save them for someday when I have grandkids but now I am thinking I might use it sooner.

Can't wait to see your village.

And I don't think your stuff looks like crap. It's hard to make it look like what our eyes see. My house always look better in person too...

niartist said...

Well you definitely know how to bring Halloween in with a Bang huh? I've never seen a Halloween village - so I'm super excited to see yours all done up. :)

Unknown said...

I think your decorations look wonderful and fun. Your pictures do NOT look like crap, LOL. I think it's hard to get good pictures as well - thank goodness for digital cameras. Hope you share the village when your done. I used to do a snow village at the holidays - but gave that one up. It worked in my old house but I never had the right place in this house. I still haven't decorated my front porch - that's coming this weekend.

Hugs - Karen

cindy said...

Wow! I love your halloween decorations!...Where in the h are you going to put that village?..cant wait to see.....have fun!!!!

Jan said...

Wow...that is a LOT of Halloween fun! 'DH' would have a cow if I tried to store all of that..I got squawked at for keeping a hanging skeleton and an electrically lit plastic pumpkin! (never mind there are two sections of our built in storage in the garage for GOLF equipment, plus his cart in there!!) Priorities I guess, eh? That's ok though..he gets no say inside the house! ;) LOL Hugs, Jan