Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The award goes to!!!

THE SMILE AWARD here are the rules:1. The recipient must link back to the award's creator (click on the award to go to the originator's website!)2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.)5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.7. You must thank your giver.Characteristics for the Smile Award:1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).2. Must love one another.3. Must make mistakes.4. Must learn from others.5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.6. Must love life.7. Must love kids.

I recieved this award from Cindy at lovefrommn. So I'm passing it on

I'm giving this award to



1- Dot at pickets place. she just is the kind of person you could listen to for hours. I love her stories and her sweetness draws me in.

2- Rue at my peanut butter nand jelly life. because she has a love for old homes like I do and I love her fieldtrips and adventures.

3- Justine at froggy bloggy. I dont have a blog relationship with her, but her stories make me smile.


4-linda at my red door. I love her decorating style. And what a great lady.

5-My yellow farmhouse. Because she makes me want to enjoy life like she does. she has a great life.

Again thanks Cindy. I hope everyone picks up their award. love J

3 comments:

Picket said...

Hey girl...Congrats on your award! I do so thank you for giving it to me...I am just overwhelmed with all the blog love I have been recieving lately...You guys in blogland are so caring and supportive...I just recieved this same award from five other great bloggers like you..can you believe that!! Oh my word how humbling...I have it already on my side bar and I will add your sweet name under it...thanks again girl...that was so kind of you....hope you are ahving a great week!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Thanks so much for giving me the award. I have received it from a few other sweet gals already but I am honored that you think enough of me to give it to me as well! I so enjoy your blog as well. I think Picket said it so well. Everyone in blogland is so caring and supportive. Why can't you all live next door to me!

Have a great day! hugs, Linda

Rue said...

Good morning J :)

Thank you so much!! You make me smile too :)

You know, I hate going after Picket in the comments because she always steals the show LOL I do love her though ;)

I'm going to post this as soon as I can!

hugs and love,
rue