Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Whatcha workin on wednesday and a sneak peek.

Ok, here is a tidbit of my fireplace. I still have caulking and painting to do. So next week it will be ready for the reveal. And here is a find. My Mom found this set at a consignment shop. And guess how much!! 15.00 for the whole set. I have been looking all summer for these beauties. I'm going to paint them white with red checkered cushions to match the red rockers I already have.

Anyway that is a peek and a find for all my blogging buddies. Love J

5 comments:

cindy said...

Cool!!! The fireplace looks great!...boy those guys work fast!....and I am EXTREMELY jealous of the wicker chairs.....$15.00???!!! Holy cow!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

OH BOY! OH BOY! Can't wait to see it all done! The fireplace and the wicker set - what a deal!

Amy R. said...

I love the fireplace! Are those real bricks or a brick veneer? I am thinking about doing that on my backsplash so I was curious how you did it. The wicker set was a great deal too! Email me or visit my blog if you get time. Thanks!
Amy- athomeamy@bellsouth.net

Jan said...

great tease J! I am patiently waiting....

Rue said...

Hi J :)

The fireplace is fantastic!! I can't wait to see the reveal.

Fifteen dollars??? Next time your mom goes shopping, tell her to keep me in mind ;)

hugs and love,
rue