Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm back

Well I'm back and feeling a little better. I have really missed my regular routine and coming and going as I want. So slowly I will ease back into life again. Trying to get Samantha and Gage back into school, So far behing on back to school shopping. So this weekend it will be a marathon shopping spree. I think I need a few days to feel better so I dont think I can tackle it this week by myself. So on to other things. I have been working on flower beds all summer, and here is my progress. I have one side completed. I.cant wait till the plants mature. they look so little right now. I mixed some spring, summer and fall bloomers. So I will have color all year round except in winter, which the color is white snow.
Some plants are butterfly bushes. I love butterflys and to have them hanging out in the yard will be fun.


I dont think I can finish myself, so mike has been working on it while I have been sick.
He has been such a sweet husband. I even ruined his birhtday. But he made a delicious dinner on sunday for the whole family. Ice cream cake included.


Before I got sick, I found these cute items on a shopping trip. I dont know what to do with them yet, so another project, moving things around.



Cute little shelf. well with all the fall talk and cute giveaways I'm sooo anxious for the season change. Watch ing the leaves everyday and no sign of orange or yellow yet. So good to be back and thanks for all your sweet comments and well wishes. Cant tell you how I look forward to hearing from you. And sharing life and all that goes with it. Love J


7 comments:

Picket said...

So glad to hear you are back and feeling better...I pray you strengthen with every passing minute and that you amaze yourself at how fast you recover! I too am so ready for Fall and the beautiful colors..you flower beds look great and they will fill in quicker than you can imagine! I remember when we bought our home the back yard was a blank canvas and we started our little flower beds and I wanted instant "Looks like I have been here 20 yrs look" but had to settle for "just sprouted up" look!!! lol But here it is 7 yrs later and the trees are huge and the beds are so full and we have to keep pruning everything back to keep it maintained! lol I just never was good with that patience thing! lol Have a great night sweetie!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

You were missed! I hope you get a bit stronger every day!

hugs, Linda

Laura said...

Glad you are back and feeling better!!! Your flower beds look great, at least you go some done. I wanted to do a whole bunch with our yard and didn't get any of it done! Hope you feel better everyday!

Laura :)

cindy said...

Hey, glad to see you're back and feeling better! I hope you have no more problems. I really like that lantern! Cant wait to see the flower beds when they fill in...(I may need to steal a few ideas from you!)...take care, Cindy

cindy said...

Hi there, I have a little something on my blog for you....
and have you ever been to ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com...you might like that one. Have good day! ~C~

Rue said...

Hi J :)

I'm so sorry you were sick! I had no idea. I hope you're feeling much better now.

Your Garden is going to be amazing when everything grows in! I love butterfly bushes :)

hugs,
rue

Jan said...

Dear J, Just logged on to try and catch up on the blogs, and read that you'd been down and out a bit! So sorry to hear that and hope you feel much better soon. I am finally going home this next week and will no doubt be swamped with catching up on mail, work and phone calls. Hopefully, I can get back to my normal routine, and not miss the grandkids too much. Have missed the decorating world these past weeks. Take care and continue to get well! Jan