Saturday, August 23, 2008

Shopping in the big SLC

In a mad dash to get kids ready for school we headed to the gateway mall in salt lake city. The gateway is an outdoor mall that was built for the olympics in 2002. the awards plaza was in front of the mall inself. It is a great place to shop. It has everything. even apartments above the mall. This is the olympic fountains. see the symbol in the middle of the fountain area.


Two of my three daughters went with me. (The other one had school, and could not come.)



My daughter is telling me to come pay for her clothes.



Here I'am with the wallett out.




One stop down many,many more to go.
Ps. Made it through another summer.
Love J




5 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Oh boy - lots of fun! My DD still says " hey mom, will you take me clothes shopping?" even though she hasn't been in school for years. Think she just likes me paying the bill? LOL

Have a great weekend!

Rue said...

Good morning J :)

It's so great to see your sweet face! I'm so glad shopping is over, at least until the snow is about to hit. LOL

hugs and love,
rue

Rattlebridge Farm said...

J, I'm so glad you are feeling better. Enjoyed the shopping trip with you and your precious daughters.
--Gollum

Picket said...

Morning girl...ohhh I feel your 'pain'...I don't know how I ever made it thru my 5 kids and getting them ready for school each year! lol Thanks so much for lifting me up in prayer girl...I am back to my old self and I Praise God for it...I see where you have blessed me with the smile award...gosh I am so far behind in blogland...I am truly grateful to you friend and I already have this award on my side bar so I will proudly add your name to it...thanks again and I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday!

Jan said...

Such a nice family Joj! Glad to see you back "up and at em"