Saturday, August 9, 2008

Introducing!!!!

This is Lucy, She is my daughter Brooke's new pupppy. She is such a cute little puppy. (Does this make me a Grandmother?) She is 8 weeks old. Her eyebrows look like she has drawen them on. I told Brooke she needed to name her mimi. ( like on the drew carey show) But they didn't. There is baby minnie with her new friend. Minnie is so spoiled I don't think she will accept another dog in her home.
She loves shoes. Glad I don't have to train her.




She loves Mcdonalds toys.

We can't get minnie to play. She just turns her back on her. Poor lucy, She's a fun girl!!!




And Minnie won't share her toys. We did not place them like this. She did this herself.





Sorry minnie, don't be sad. You still have my heart.



See ya next time love J




2 comments:

Rue said...

Good morning J :)

Awwww.... poor Minnie! It's so funny how they act when they think they've been replaced LOL Lucy is adorable!

hugs and love,
rue

imjacobsmom said...

Ahhhh,,,,,a face only a "grandmother" can love. A new puppy how sweet. ~ Robyn