Thursday, July 24, 2008

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

These are a few of my favorite things in my home. This is my half bath off of my family room. I'm still decorating this room. I don't like to just put things in a room just to feel it. I like to take my time and find something that I truly love. So if it takes a while that is ok with me.
My cute little houses. I dont think this is their final spot, but it works for now.


I love the oval picture. so charming.



Master bath. I love toy hoarses.



game boardsd!!!! ahhhhhh



hallway for the bedrooms.




Well it seems everyone on rms hate's this chair but my husband bought it when our son was very ill and did not think he would make it. so it is something special and I won't get rid of it.







The suitcase belonged to my Gram. She kept christmas tree decorations in it. I wont clean it out because it still has tinsel and beads in it.







my july boxes.








love the colors in it and the design.









I would love to live in this house.











My fireplace. But I have big plans for this. STAY TUNED











more toy hoarses.





I love roosters too.












my corner cabinet.














living room.



Thanks for stopping by. j










3 comments:

cindy said...

Hi Jillian!..its been awhile. I see we have similar tastes. I like game boards too!...I see them on ebay all the time..(hand made new made to look old)...kind of spendy though. I dont have any..yet!...I also like that oval picture of yours! Have a great weekend! Cindy

Picket said...

Hey friend...ohhh I could go shopping in here! lol I saw alot of 'treasures' that would be right at home in my place! I love country and old primitive looking pieces....I love that chair even! lol knowing me I'd paint the wood parts of it black and it would fit in perfect with country primitive things! lol Thanks so much for coming by...hope you are having a great day!

Katy said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! I love how you decorate!!! JUST my style!!! :)