Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm so excited, we are going to start our kitchen remodel. I will post before and after shots. my kitchen now is bad. But after looking at RMS The past week, I don't feel so bad. We are adding double ovens and a gas cook top. (I love gas cook tops, but hate gas ovens.) so I'm getting the best of both worlds. I'm going to do a buttercream stain, with lots of beadboard. and my bar will be black. I have not made my mind up on counter tops. granite, cement, corian, so many choices. I have wood floors now but I like to mop to much. So maybe a tile or slate would be a better choice for me. We were buying a new home last summer but two weeks before closing we found out there were leans on the home and we would either have to take them on or not take the home. So we didn't take the home and are going to remodel this one. I have really growen to love this house over the past year. And my husband has tried so hard to make up for it. So I think it will be alot of fun to blog about my remodeling projects. We have remodled the master bath and main bath. The laundry room and put up a vinyl fence so far. I have posted a few pictures of my baths on rms. Oh the half bath to has been redone also. so I would love to hear from everyone to leave a comment. thanks and love. xoxoxo

3 comments:

Jan said...

Well I guess I am your third commenting visitor! I figured out how to load music from Cindy's blog too! (I am from MN originally myself)I am on the computer so much and never had music playing on it...LOL. I love music! Anyway Joj,(Do you mind my nickname for you?!)I enjoyed reading about your home and the upcoming projects..sad to hear what you went through with the house you were going to buy last year..but it is probably for the best. You have such a nice one anyway, and I am looking forward to seeing more of it! Thanks for being a pal to me when I (we) were going through all that drama in June, it meant a lot. I am going to wait on a blog til I get my feet wet some more, and enjoy the ones I know about. See you here and there!! jjlmnaz

Laura said...

Hi! Welcome to blogland! I cannot wait to see and hear the outcome of your kitchen!

Good luck!
Laura :)

Rue said...

Hi :)

I'll take a look at your pics as soon as I can.

You seemed to want help with your blog so here are two sites that helped me learn to blog:

http://www.bloggingbasics101.com/

http://bloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/

Just be yourself and have fun!
rue :)