Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What I'm doing wednesday

This is what I'm doing this week. We put up a new vinyl fence, and so now I have flower beds to put in. I have on bed put in except the wood chips. I have the whole rest of the yard to do. Here are the pictures of all the work that I have to do.Pictures of my completed beds. I can't wait for them to mature.
The third plant from the left is yarrow and the blooms look like lady bugs.


I have to dig up all of this grass and put down topsoil. I'm tired just thinking about it.



more work. see the bags waiting for me.


I have dug up some of it.




There's the shovel waiting for me.





5 comments:

Jan said...

Oj Joj..you are a braver woman than I!! I hate yardwork, which is probably why why we hire a lawn crew.(please read about my dear hubby's disclaimer that he does not to lawns or handywork, although he vacuums and does laundry) I love a beautiful yard, don't get me wrong, but I REALLY hate to sweat. LOL. I am looking forward to seeing that space in full bloom when I get back many weeks from now..I will be up on my dear old Mom's 12th floor balcony watching the cars go by and the sunset, along with seeing a few lakes...;) Still thinking about buying a laptop so I don't miss out on everything going on! xxoo J

Jan said...

You need to at least take a picture of that HEADBOARD you are talking about, and post it here if no where else!! PLEASE??

cindy said...

Wow, did you have that edging put in special for the beds? thats cool! good luck with this project ..it will sure keep you busy!

cindy said...

Hey you!, I really wish I was a an interior decorator or stager maybe....I cant stop thinking about your job and how much fun it would be to do that! Can I come out and help you? I am just a lowly shop keeper....

Jan said...

Ok..you must be really busy with those plantings! Haven't seen a new blog in days. I need to see about that laptop purchase this weekend so I can check up on all the blogs of you fine people! RMS is soooo slow it is just irritating to go on there!