Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy birthday minnie


She is wishing she was bug hunting, her favorite thing to do.

I do it because I can.


Just a snack, ok a meal.



Leave me alone, I'm sleeping




soooo cute!!!!












Today my dog turns 2. She is a minature weiner dog. I have lived my whole life without any pets up until 2 years ago. my children were begging me for a dog. my husband gave in behind my back. I dont think I have ever been that angry. But I told them I would try it. Labor day weekend this dog came home, I said It's name has to be trial, because that is what it is. A trial I was sure would fail. But the minute it came home I was in love. The family we got her from had named her minnie and she knew her name, so we kept it. I cant imagine life without her. She is our family toddler. I dont think there is another dog on the face of the earth that is this spoiled. My husband wipes her bum when she poops. I cut up her special treats. She sits where ever she wants. We move for her. We even have a party planned for her. We are going to petco to get her presents. Then we are having hotdogs for dinner. lol get it weiner dog, hot dog. And since we got her five of our neighbors have gotten one to. Everyone gathers in our front yard. It is so funny to see. You have to see it to get what I'm talking about. And we dont just refer to her as minnie but baby minnie. so here are some photos of her. enjoy and happy b-day baby minnie xoxoxoxo

6 comments:

Jan said...

What a cute little 'minnie'! I'll bet it's a scream to see the neighbors congregate with all their weiner dogs. You MUST take a picture of that for a future blog, please?

cindy said...

Oh how cute!!! You are an old softie!.....I would love to see photos of all the 'weiner' dogs together!...

Jan said...

morning of the 9th here Joj..I see we have a return visitor to our sites. I left a simple response to the pears in the liv rm comment. Funny how a kitchen counter is construed as a liv rm. I think some comments are related, but so be it! Life is good, we have lots to be thankful for.

I see here I am not the only one who wants to see the 'gathering of the weinies'!! LOL Have a wonderful day friend xxoo

Rue said...

You are so funny :) Minnie just walked into your heart. LOVE that :)

rue

cindy said...

Jillian, my boyfriend did it!..he measured out 25 squares and then cut all the pieces to fit,then of course stained the wood, then we cut sheet rock to fit the squares and then put the textured wall paper on the sheet rock and glazed them and wiped it off...pretty simple really, just very time consuming. If anyone were to try this I would suggest finding the thing you want to put in the squares first..then matching the wood outline to it....too hard to find things to go inside the squares after they are done....(for instance we found out that tin ceiling tiles are 24 by 24..and our squares were 25 by 25..oops!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Happy Birthday Minnie!!
Hee-hee! We have a mini weiner dog too. They certainly keep up on our toes, don't they?! Mine gets into so much trouble, she has a rap sheet a mile long. But I wouldn't trade her for the world. Well, maybe when she chewed a hole in our new couch I could have! :> )
Thanks for stoppin' by my blog!!
Take care,
~Karin