Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ok I have done nothing to my blog. just busy. I want to wish everyone a happy and safe fourth. In tough times I think we should still think about how blessed we are to live in america. Things have changed in this new decade,(and not for good!) but I want to list the things I love about america. 1.the freedom to travel and move as we want. 2. The right to the education of our choice 3. The ability to voice our opnions 4. The ability to vote 5. OUR FREEDOM what a wonderful gift that is. I recently watched the HBO series john adams. What a struggle they went through to give us this country. they sacraficed their lives for the very thing we enjoy today. They knew they would not see the full benefit of their sacrafice but they did it for the generations. What a greater country we would be if the goverment's only interest was the country's well being. But I have hope for the future and our leader's, because after all we are a UNITED states.

1 comment:

Rue said...

You started a blog?! I'm so glad :)

Thank you for all your comments on mine. Blogging is a lot of fun and I think you'll like it a whole lot better than RMS.

Have a great day!
rue