Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Whatcha Workin On Wednesday

Well I finished It!!!! one of my favorite things to do is cross stitch. It really is nice to sit and stitch and listen to music. I have been working on this one way too long, whewww It's done. So guess what I get to do now???? Start Halloween patterns. I'm so excited about this. Halloween is my favorite holiday. And fall my favorite Season. I need to take this to the framers, and I will post it when I get it back. I'm not quite sure what color frame to do. I know I will do distressed but there is alot of mustard yellow in this, so if I choose yellow I think it will blend to much.
This one is ready to go to the framers also. But I think maybe I will turn it into throw pillow. hmmmmmm.

I have this one to finish from last Halloween.


Or this one, see the witches bra. on the clothes line.



well so many choices, and this is what I'm working on wednesday. Thanks for stopping by . Love J

3 comments:

cindy said...

Hi Jillian! I LOVE your cross stitch patterns!...I think a pillow would be cool!....I love the primitive halloween look too!...Now I'm going to have to learn how to cross-stitch....! cindy

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Your grandmother was soooo right!

Love your cross stitch. I have the ABC pattern - bought it maybe 10 years ago and I guess it's long overdue huh?! LOL

Hummingbird Chats said...

I love all the Halloween cross stitch projects.
I really enjoyed reading your blog.. The house was great to look at, it is so nice to look about at history. Thanks
~~smiles~~ Katie